Modern Podiatry has been and continues to be fully committed to providing you quality service in an environment that minimizes your risk of infectious disease.
We now have a virtual visit should you wish to schedule a remote visit. Modern Podiatry has always maintained the high standards of care when it comes to cleaning our office and exam rooms. We wanted to share our protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment.
We always clean each room between each patient with germicidal wipes. All tools used are sterilized and autoclaved after each use. Single use items are disposed of properly. The floors are vacuumed and cleaned with germicidal products.
- The lobby is currently closed and we ask all patients to wait in their cars. Upon arrival, we ask patients to call us to check in. When the rooms are ready, we will contact the patients and bring them directly into their treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patients at the front desk.
- Dr. Blakeslee and staff have a strict hand-washing protocol after each patient.
- Dr. Blakeslee and the staff will no longer extend a handshake to patients as well as practicing other social distancing measures.
- Dr. Blakeslee and staff will be routinely wearing a face mask as it is recommended.
If you are feeling sick, please call to reschedule your appointment. Other measures you can take to limit your exposure:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your coughs, preferably with a tissue that is disposed of.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20-seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If there are questions or concerns, please call us at 732-833-6888.
CDC's website on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html